FFA-Movie Actress to Play My Life

For the Friday Free for All this week we were to chose which actress should play us in the movie of our life. All I have to say is, that would be one movie that I probably wouldn't pay to see. So here it goes.

Jodie Foster I have been told I look like her. She's cute and a great actress. I could see her playing my life up until the time I got married, but she doesn't seem like the right kind of person to play the motherly type. But let's be honest, I'm not really the motherly type myself.

Glen Close


I like Glen Close. She's elegant, and could pass for the mother of three. She's a great actress. Loved her in "The Natural", and who could forget her brilliant appearance as Cruela DeVil?


Meryl Streep

I've also been told I look like Meryl Streep. She also is fantastic, especially in "The Devil Wears Prada". Wait a minute, am I detecting a theme here? Well, if you ask my children, someone who can play the part of a "devil" type character would be very prepared to play the part of me.

Comments

Jami said…
I definitely say Jodie Foster. Not only does she look like you, but I think she's a great actress. I could totally see her doing the loving mother bit. The other two just seem too old to play you.
Jenni said…
Agree with Jami....too old. (Unless we just predict what's to come in your life for the sake of artistic license. Then, I'd definitely vote for Glenn Close.)

But I think Jodi Foster would be perfect!
Jenni said…
Ok, just looked at the pics again. Maybe Meryl Streep....Oh, gosh...all 3 are really good for you.
Cheryl said…
I LOVE your picks. I mean each one of them have an Academy Award under their belt. I think they would have the acting chops to play AJ. So fun to think about.

And yes, you are the motherly type. Look at what a wonderful mom you are to your darling kiddos. We all just learn as we go and it's one hard road most of the time! I'm sure I could pass for a Devil once in a while as well!
Natalie said…
I would have to say Jodi Foster just because she isn't OLD! The other 2 are fabulous actresses however????? I am 100% sure a movie of my life would be pretty darn lame....only my mother would pay to see it! haa haa
Joey said…
I think Jodie Foster! I watched Damages (starring Glenn Close) last summer and she was terrifying!
Jodie Foster. Or maybe Meryl Streep. I think she's a brilliant actress. She'd do you justice!

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures

Christmas Stockings