Too Funny to Not Post

So my friend Vanessa showed us these and has them on her blog, but they are too funny not to share with everyone else. Enjoy!








Comments

Cheryl said…
I am still laughing. Spinach/Spanish- Karate moves= muscles, kicked where it counts. So funny and to think it was for an insurance company! Smart, very smart.
Cheryl said…
I didn't know if you would go back to my blog and read my comment so I'll post it here too.

Thanks for the insight on the Book of Mormon. I agree with all you said.

I actually was only on page 5 until yesterday so I read it for an hour while I rode the bike. It was great to just dedicate a huge chunk of time to reading it non-stop. I have a small red army set and keep it close by. I am hoping to not watch TV while I exercise and only read. I think I can get about 30 pages a day. How great would that be to finish it before the goal!

And I know the sidebar tracker will be a HUGE motivator for me. It's sad that it takes something like this to get my engine started, but I often find if there is some accountablity to anything- it helps push me forward.

Love ya!
Jami said…
These are hilarious! By the way, I really enjoy reading your "Who's Who" of the week. Especially since I haven't even seen you in over 10 years, and I don't even know Clark! (Although I feel like I do now . . .)

Let's get together soon after you become an American citizen again.
Laura F said…
So cute! I've never seen these, so thanks for posting them!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures