I think your house looks cute! I asked Joe if he remembered what primsoles were, he needed to have his memory refreshed though. When he saw the pictures of the homes he said, "Yup, that looks like England!" Beautiful!
Kimball looks so grown up! I think he and my Abby are just a few weeks apart. I think the last time I saw you guys was when we ran into you at Thanksgiving Point when you and Lindsey had Julie kids. They grow so fast!
What is the church like for you over there? Is it a ward? branch? many members? how far away?
These events aren't in chronological order. They're just in the order of the way the pictures uploaded to the post. House & Yard: After four years of living in this house, we've finally gotten around to finishing the yard. We built this house, so we had to start from scratch. We were doing a little at a time. Every year when we'd get our taxes back, we'd do something big on the yard. This year we decided to bite the bullet and just get the rest finished, and I am so glad we did. We had grass in the back, but that was it. No fence, no playground, no trampoline, no borders, no patio. Here's what the back of the house looked like before: We knew we always wanted a deck, so we finally had our neighbor build us one. When it was almost finished, our boys didn't like to go out on the deck because their feet got too hot (it's west facing). So we decided to have our neighbor add a roof to the deck. We are so glad we did. He did an awesome job and it looks gr...
The last time we got our family pictures taken was over three years ago when Sammy was a baby. Needless to say, we were overdue. Haley Warner took our pics, and I think they turned out darling. I'm just sad she's no longer taking family pictures after this year. Here's a sneak peek at how they turned out. To view all of them, you can visit our smugmug site :
For most of the month of November I've been working on making Christmas stockings for my family. Over the years I've bought a $2 stocking here a $5 stocking there for each member of our family in hopes that one year I'd find the perfect stockings to decorate our house with at Christmas time. Well, I found them, thanks to Sharon's blog. She actually wrote about them last year, but being in England I didn't think about it. I found them again this year at this site . They are beautiful and exactly what I've been looking for. I was a little frustrated, however, at the cost of these gorgeous stockings and their holders. Here's a picture of my dream Christmas mantle from the website. Aren't the stockings and holders perfect? That's what I thought, until I saw the cost. I wasn't about to spend $38 a piece on stockings and $58 a piece on holders. I've got five people in my family so far. That's about $500 when you add tax and shipping. Nee...
Comments
Who knows, with all the fun posted photos, maybe you'll get lucky and have visitors!
So glad you have a connection to the world again. It really makes you crazy!
Long live your Internet connection too!
Kimball looks so grown up! I think he and my Abby are just a few weeks apart. I think the last time I saw you guys was when we ran into you at Thanksgiving Point when you and Lindsey had Julie kids. They grow so fast!
What is the church like for you over there? Is it a ward? branch? many members? how far away?