Gough's Lane
Our first day here in the UK was quite a treat. We decided to get out and explore our area a little, so we went on a walk with the kids. We live on a little lane called Gough's Lane, that dead-ends into a cul-de-sac. It's quite lovely. There are some beautiful houses on our lane, including the one in this picture.
It's beautiful and very well kept. That's one thing we've noticed. Most people like their little areas well kept. In fact, there are a few that take it very seriously. On our walk we noticed the following sign in a small lawn area in front of someone's house. I couldn't resist taking a picture to post on this site.
I hope I'm not the only one that finds this amusing.
Comments
Glad you made it. Mom has kept us informed on you! I saw that you skyped earlier, sorry, I was doing preschool! Well, hope you are having a blast! Love ya!
Can't wait to get more updates.
(Loved the sign. As a non-dog owner nor lover, I thought it was perfect!)