Points for Pundits Winner

So, as you may have noticed. I don't blog much anymore. So I figure I should end the Points for Pundits competition. At least for awhile.

Here were the final points:

Jessica=50 (The winner!)
Jenni=40
Lindsey=30
Cheryl=25
Jami=20
Karen=20
Carillisa=20
Lisa=20
Rachel=10
Janae=5
Amy=5
Laura=5
Michelle=5
Dicy=5

Jess, I owe you lunch.

Thank you all for humoring me and playing along with my silly game. I'll start it back up again when I get back into the blogging world.

Comments

So, I am always surprised when I find yet another link to a blog and find someone I know also knows another someone I know...

The link I am referring to is Dish'O Fish. Lisy is my cousin. How do you know them? Small world!
Cheryl said…
Can't wait until there are most quizzes. Sometimes things like this are the only new info I get for the day!

So I didn't win, but I'm still going to lunch with you! We need to plan.
Jamie said…
Amanda, Apparently someone made a comment at the previous class reunion about "classmates who married classmates" having to be in charge of the next reunion so I have now been contacted. I'm not at all sure I want to do this and haven't responded yet (I heard the drill team turned it down already). Could you email me and let me know your thoughts? momdietz@hotmail.com Thanks a bunch!
from Dicy said…
Ahhh... well, at least I made a showing, right? I've been slow to blog lately, too. Don't stay away to long. BTW, Joey and I might go to Frankfurt and Munich for Thanksgiving. Maybe we can drive on a bahn in Xanadu's daughter.

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures