I Didn't Fail Back Then!

JustSayHi - Science Quiz
Created by OnePlusYou

Comments

Cheryl said…
Totally fun quiz. I was stumped on a few. I ended up with a D+. I can't believe that was only 8th grade stuff. Man, I've forgotten SO much!! I just wish there were other versions of the test to take. I was fun remembering different things!
Laura F said…
Amanda, I saw your comment on my blog and had to tell you after I got my score I was bound and determined my husband would take the quiz, too. Pride goeth befor the fall, right? He wouldn't even sit to take it, but he let me read him the questions while he watched tv and told me the answers. I was absolutely aghast (although outwardly sweet, of course) when he scored a perfect score (except one I think he would have gotten if he'd thought about it, but after he got all the others right I just hurried him on after he gave the wrong answer. How's that for mean! I just couldn't let him get them ALL!)! He was totally guessing on some of the answers! It's no wonder I can't beat the guy at card games either... anyway. Next time I'll just do the quizzes myself and be happy with my scores. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures