Here are the Points

So I was very impressed with what everyone came up with for my blog. We've decided to go with Clark's idea, but there were a couple that I really liked, and I will probably use them in the future. They are the ones from Jenni and Jessica, thanks girls! Zac's was pretty good too, but I'm afraid I might offend some of my other friends if I use his.

Anyway, Jenni and Jessica each get 10 points. Everyone else gets 5. Keep up the good work.

Comments

Jessica said…
Good choice. I didn't think anyone would come up with something as clever as Clark's title. Thanks for the points though!!
Karen said…
I like it. Sorry I didn't contribute to the list of ideas... those were some good ones.
Sorry to hear that I am late in coming up with an idea. In the future consider, "Pew-berty in Action," or "Pew, It's a Fish Out of Water!" Does this earn me any points?

The baby certainly is a cute one!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures