Of Course I Am!




You Are Strawberry Cake



Fresh, sassy, and romantic.

You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.

Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!



Thanks Jami!

Comments

Jami said…
Yeah, I would have pegged you for a strawberry cake!
Cheryl said…
I was SO loving your recent comments. Sorry I was slow getting back to you. This spring break stuff is killing any semblance of normal I maybe once had. Once is the key word there!

I am missing you too! How fun that your nice hubby said you could come out. I'll take you whatever way I can get you! You know I have a guest bedroom and bathroom in the basement. Of course you'll have to duke it out with Matt and is never ending toy city building, but that's a whole other ball of wax...

As for me, I am coming out to Utah in July. Not sure what dates yet or for how long, but the wedding is on the 13th so sometime around there. I'll let you know.

Hope you are feeling better. I've missed your posts. Happy you went to AZ for Easter. Times spent with family are the best.

Miss you!
Michelle said…
How fun! I took the test and came out as an ice cream cake.
I hope you're doing well. When I read about the mastitis infection my heart went out to you. There is nothing more miseable than that. I would love to see recent picture of little Addi. She's probably changed alot.
Clark said…
I think you are remarkably sweet, sweetheart. I love you very much.

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures