A Breath of Fresh Air

Today was the first time in a long while that I got outside and went for a walk. For the last month or two Clark has been coming home from work in the afternoon and taking Kimball to school. Well today he had to be at work all day, so I had to get Kimball to school by myself. Luckily my in-laws are visiting and I didn't have to take all three kids with me. The sun is actually shining today (which doesn't usually last very long in England), so Kimball and I decided to walk to school. As I said earlier, it's been a while. While I was pregnant, I wasn't able to walk very long or far, so it felt great to be out and walking in the fresh air. It feels so good to have my body back and feel like life can start to get back to normal (although I know that's still going to take a while).

Comments

Janae said…
Way to go! Walks in fresh air with sunshine are SOOO refreshing. You're already out and about which is amazing. It looks like having your 3rd baby in England was a piece of cake for you!
Cheryl said…
Yes, sometimes a little time outdoors make everything better. So glad your in-laws are there and that you have had so many visitors. What a special time for you all. Hope you are getting a bit of sleep now and then too!
Jen said…
This message is for Clark...it's Jen "Kusch" Hale and I saw your blog link on Janae's web site. I didn't know where you were or that you got married and have kids...congrats! Your family is adorable. You can check out my blog too, if you want:
www.therexburghalefamily.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Wish we could be walking together. Buy me a 2 frogs, and 3 fairies after Christmas if you have a chance. I will reimburse you! I have something for your new one- what is your address?
Anonymous said…
Wish we could be walking together. Buy me a frog, fairy and butterfly after Christmas if you have a chance and mail it. I will reimburse you! I have something for your new one- what is your address?
Anonymous said…
I don't know why it keeps posting me- So sorry I can't remove it. Remove them Angee

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures

Christmas Stockings