O Christmas Tree
The lights and the red and gold ornaments are the ones that our neighbors gave us. Our tree is so small that we didn't get to use too many of them, but I thought they turned out just right.
Kimball and Sammy in front of our tree.
Our tree from a distance. Try not to be too distracted by our beautiful orange leather couches. Just remember, it is a rental. No offense to those of you who have chosen to have orange leather couches in your own home.
While my mom was here visiting we went to Harrods for a little shopping. For those of you who don't know, Harrods is one of the biggest, well-known, and most expensive department stores in the world. It is located in London, and my mom and I had a great time there. You could spend hours and hours there and still not get to every department. The store really is huge and you need a map of the store just to find your way around. My mom and I stuck to the Christmas section and the gift shop. I wanted to buy some Christmas items that would remind us of our time here in England. As a Christmas tradition, I want to buy each of my kids a new Christmas ornament each year to add to our tree. So for this year I bought each member of our family a Christmas ornament from Harrods. They represent our time here in England. Here they are.
The double-decker bus ornament belongs to Sammy.
Addilyn has the UK flag, since it is her birthplace.
Mom has the Harrod's Bear.
We gave the Harrods Christmas sock to Dad.
So there it is, finally our Christmas tree is finished. We're happy to have it in our home. It's helped to make it really feel like Christmas around here.
Comments
Merry Christmas!