Kimball, Sammy, Addilyn

So everyone is still debating about who Addilyn looks like. I don't have a baby picture of me or Clark to post, but here's a picture of each of my kids. Let me know what you think.

Addilyn Joy
(Four days old)

Samuel Alexander

(Two days old)

Kimball Clark

(Two weeks old)

Now that I look at them like this I think they all look very similar, but they each have their own look. I guess that's how it's supposed to be.

Comments

Michelle said…
Such cute kids. Addi fits in perfectly with your adorable little boys. Congrats!
Angee said…
She looks like you- da
P.S. you look to skinny in your pictures to have been 9 months pregnant.
Joe and Amy said…
I think she looks like you and Sammy. I can see lots of Fish in her eyes and nose.
Cheryl said…
So fun to see newborn pictures of them all. They do look like sibilings, but each have their own look. I still think she looks most like you.
Laura F said…
They're definitely siblings, which is so fun! But I think the others are right and at least from this one picture I think she has your eyes. They're all so cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures