Sisters
Today I'd like to say that I'm grateful to have sisters. I have four sisters and I love them all. We are all very different. So different in fact that if we didn't look alike you'd never know we are from the same family. Yet, there are a few things that make us very similar.
This evening I was able to spend a few hours at my sister Juli's house. Both of our husbands are out of town, and my kids love to play with hers, so I called her up to see if we could hang out up there tonight. We didn't do anything special. We talked, I made Broccoli Cheese Soup (my kids' favorite), and then we had Family Night together. It was great.
Juli lives about 40 minutes away from us, which I know isn't super far, but with her family's busy schedule and us being farther away, we don't get to see each other very often. Lately though, Juli has been coming down more frequently and we've been able to spend some more time together. She is a real estate agent and she's been helping us try to find a new home. She brought her kids down on Saturday, and Grandpa Dan watched the kids while Juli and I looked at houses. Afterwards, they hung out at our house, we ordered Pizza Factory pizza and watched a movie.
I've really enjoyed spending more time with Juli and her family. I think we've gotten closer over the last few months. Not because of any special talks we've had, but only because we've been able to be together more. I don't know if I've ever told Juli this, but growing up, Juli was always my hero. Any time anyone would ask me who I wanted to be like, I always said my sister Juli. She's a great example of patience and love. Thank you Juli for your friendship.

This evening I was able to spend a few hours at my sister Juli's house. Both of our husbands are out of town, and my kids love to play with hers, so I called her up to see if we could hang out up there tonight. We didn't do anything special. We talked, I made Broccoli Cheese Soup (my kids' favorite), and then we had Family Night together. It was great.
Juli lives about 40 minutes away from us, which I know isn't super far, but with her family's busy schedule and us being farther away, we don't get to see each other very often. Lately though, Juli has been coming down more frequently and we've been able to spend some more time together. She is a real estate agent and she's been helping us try to find a new home. She brought her kids down on Saturday, and Grandpa Dan watched the kids while Juli and I looked at houses. Afterwards, they hung out at our house, we ordered Pizza Factory pizza and watched a movie.
I've really enjoyed spending more time with Juli and her family. I think we've gotten closer over the last few months. Not because of any special talks we've had, but only because we've been able to be together more. I don't know if I've ever told Juli this, but growing up, Juli was always my hero. Any time anyone would ask me who I wanted to be like, I always said my sister Juli. She's a great example of patience and love. Thank you Juli for your friendship.
Juli and Chloe
Comments
I was interested in the part that said you were looking for a new house. Where are you looking? I love your home and the new backyard you just put in. When do you think you'll put you house on the market? Just curious. Some day (like in 3 years) we'll have to chat about good places to live in Utah County. Someday maybe we could be neighbors. That would be fun. Someday....