Nine Months

Our sweet Addilyn turned nine months on the 22nd and had her check-up today. She's officially no longer nursing (yipee). She has yet to master crawling, but does a great scoot. Her first tooth broke the skin this morning. Her head circumference is 17.5 inches which puts her in the 62nd percentile. She's 27.5 inches tall, the 45th percentile. And she weighs in at a whoppin' 16.5 pounds (only up half a pound from her last visit) which puts her in the 11th percentile. So, my little girl is growing up (wiping tear).

Comments

Jenni said…
Cute little thing!
Jessica said…
She is so cute and so much bigger than the last time I saw her.
Cheryl said…
She's so pretty! It's is amazing how much faster nine months go when they are outside of the womb. I am so glad she's stopped nursing for your sake. Hard to believe how fast time can fly by!
Tina said…
I saw a link to your blog on Jenni's and I realized that you were Ben's teacher at Orchard. Jenni is my sister in law. Your kids are so cute. It was fun to find your blog.

Tina C.
So your family pics are adorable! Are those the ones you took right after Florida? LOVE THEM! Addilyn is so big too! What a sweetie. we sure miss you guys but are happy to see new pics. Love your background too!
Joe and Amy said…
Amanda, she is so darling! That picture is priceless. I love the family pictures you posted a days/weeks ago. You have a beautiful family.
Helen said…
She's so cute! She's just one month younger than my little girl. I love the blue and brown.

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures