In less than 2 days,

my hubby comes home from England. He's been there on business for the past 9 days already. I think this might be the longest we've been apart. The first week was ok, because my sister was in town and my mom helped out a lot, but they both left on Sunday to go to Disneyland. Now I need a break from the kids.

Comments

Malia said…
I totally feel for you!!! Keith gets home tonight after being gone 10 days!! Only two days left, you can do it!
Cheryl said…
Being apart stinks!! Rich has to live in DC for a month (Feb. 09) for extra training. Every radiology resident has to do it at some point during their 4th year. I just wish ours was during the summer, then I could have hightailed it home. Oh well. Thank heavens it get dark early then, so they'll go to bed by 9 PM. I hope!

Good luck on your final two days. I just hope you get great treats from him (chocolate) and something fun from Disneyland. You deserve it!
Jenni said…
Oy! If you haven't duct taped them all to the wall yet, I'd consider it a successful finish to the trip!

Hang in there. And then run screaming out the door when he gets home. Head straight for Cold Stone. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Good thing you're back on sugar. :-)
Clark said…
Feels so good to be needed...

Love you, see you when I get home.

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures