So Addi Thinks She Can Dance

Our little Addi Joy started taking dance classes in August.  Although not quite 3, she's in the 3-4 year old class.  I wasn't sure how she'd do, since this is her first experience in a formal class setting (I don't think nursery counts).  When we arrived, there were only about 6-7 girls there and half of them were crying.  Two more weren't crying, but were not happy to be there.  Addi on the other hand, walked right in, stood by the teacher, and proceeded to try to comfort some of the other girls.  She would take their hands and lead them along in the dances.  She followed everything the teacher said, and she absolutely LOVED it.  Watching her dance was about the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Pictures of Addi before her first dance class.  Thanks to Angie and Cecily for letting us borrow some tights and a leotard until we could get our own.



Comments

Kel said…
So darling. I bet she is/will be great.
Clark said…
Nice loop-a-loops, thanks for doing this with her. I can't wait to attend a class so I can watch her.
Amber Slouf said…
I can't wait to see her. She is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures