doTERRA Essential Oils

I just finished a three day conference about essential oils, and have been amazed at the power of these oils. Sounds kind of crazy, doesn't it? But I just listened to research after research, and testimonial after testimonial of how effective these oils are in healing our ailments. Many of the people I talked to have completely eliminated their regular medicine cabinets and have replaced all of their over-the-counter drugs with these oils. doTERRA is the name of the company, and the reason their company is the best is because they are the only ones that have Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils, which basically means what it says. They are pure with nothing added to them.

I've been using the oils now for a few months and I too am amazed at their power. I've felt back pain go away within minutes of putting Deep Blue on it. I've seen my son's warts get smaller and smaller by putting Oregano and OnGuard on them. I've seen my son's burned hand feel pain relief with the use of Lavender. I just began using their skin care products and love the way my face feels. On those days when I feel anxious or stressed, I use Serenity and feel much calmer. There are so many uses for these oils. In fact, I just bought a book that has nearly every sickness you can think of and the oils that will work best for them, and a list of how to use them. It's my own little doctor that I can refer to anytime without making a co-pay.


I believe every mother should have these oils in her home so that she can take control of her health and the health of her family. I'll be having some classes about these oils in my home over the next few weeks. Please comment if you'd like to know more about how you can use these oils your life.

Comments

Karen said…
Amanda - Let me know when you do your classes, I want to come learn some more!
Bri!!! said…
I wish I lived there cause I would totally come to your classes.

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures