Remebering, 67 years later

I've been able to study a little bit about WWII, and it is fascinating to me. The stories behind WWII are amazing and faith building. It was 67 years ago today that Pearl Harbor was attacked. I thought it appropriate to remember that attack and think of the sacrifice given by so many during WWII.

The following is a picture of the USS Arizona sinking during the attack.


While I'm on the subject of war, I'd also like to say thank you to those who are now serving and sacrificing for our country.

Comments

Laura F said…
Have you read "Flags of our Fathers" yet? I highly recommend it, if not, and thanks for the reminder today of the date!
Cheryl said…
I remember my Pearl Harbor Day spent in Hawaii with you the best. What memories.

Miss you!
Clark Pew! I found you through Chris Keller's blog. This is Sam Rushforth, I was the "sidekick" of your old roomate at Centennial Nathan Jones...aka you probably remember me as Sammy baby. We used to drive to school together and I was always at your apt every evening for Simpsons. Hopefully you remember me. How are you? What a beautiful family you have. My blog is www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com

Samantha Rushforth Taggart :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures