Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
We spent most of the day at Clark's parents' house. Clark's mom's family is visiting from Colorado, so we had a full house, and of course, a lot of food. We had a lovely time. It was nice to relax a little and talk to family we hadn't seen in awhile.
It's always humbling to reflect on the blessings in our lives. My little family has been truly blessed this past year.
It was on Thanksgiving Day last year that Addi joined our family.
We got to spend a lot of the past year in England, which is an experience we miss dearly, but one we will never forget.
We were able to finish most of our yard, and our children have enjoyed playing outside nearly everyday in the summer and most of the fall.
Clark got a new job where the people treat him with respect and appreciation. He loves his coworkers, and he works from home, which has been a great blessing for our family.
Overall, we have all been healthy. I've been blessed to be learning a lot about nutrition and how the body reacts to foods. We've made some good changes in our healthy living, and have been blessed because of it.
Our family has been strengthened because of our diligence in reading The Book of Mormon. For the past few months, we've only missed a day here and there. We've been diligent in having our family home evenings every week, and I've seen a difference in our children. The Gospel of Jesus Christ has blessed our lives in so many ways.
There are many other blessings I have, and I am thankful for them all. Happy Thanksgiving!
Comments