Who wants to join me?


Last year in August I did a mini-triathlon. Although it wasn't the highlight of my year, I was really proud of doing it. This past Saturday I watched my sister, Juli, finish her first triathlon. She did awesome. It was such a fun feeling being there. I decided that I want to do it again. I want to do a sprint sized triathlon (double what I did last time). I found one in Pleasant Grove on June 13. I also found an 11 week beginning triathlon training, which is a perfect amount of time before the race. So, who wants to join me? I started the training today, which was only a 15 minute run. I haven't decided yet how I'm going to do the rest, since I don't have a gym pass anymore, but I'll figure it out. If you don't want to do this one, I'll probably also do the same one I did last year, which is in August. Whether I do the mini or the sprint will depend on how well I do in the PG triathlon. Any takers?

Comments

Joy said…
Okay I'm interested, but I too would have to figure out the swimming thing...How far in each part of the event?
Jenni said…
I'll volunteer to babysit the chicks.

Good luck! You'll be great, I'm sure!
Natalie said…
I am interested! I need some motivation....
Kel said…
I'd love the cycling/swimming, but I'm afraid my knee is very much against running.

Want to cycle across America with me in a few years?
Sorry babe, I'm out! This half marathon commitment is about as far as I go! yeah, bikes and I do not mix well! :-)
Michelle said…
oh, i wish i was there. because i would join you! i need a challenge like that...i should look for something like that around here. although i'm a very bad swimmer...hmmm.
seesuerun said…
Amanda you animal you! Wish I didn't sink and could ride in a straight line.
Molly said…
How is your training going? Always like to see another newbie get into the sport! :)
Laura F said…
Good luck!!! It's coming right up now! I can't wait to hear about it!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures