Sammy's 4th

Sammy turned four on April 29. He had such a fun day. He got to go to the store and pick out a present with Grandma Beckie, then they went to lunch together. Then I took him and Kimball to see Monsters vs. Aliens. He was scared through most of it, but can't wait to see it again. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese. I hadn't been to Chuck E. Cheese in ages. It was so much fun. We stayed until it closed at 9pm. We all loved it. Here are some pics.


























Comments

Joy said…
very fun! Looks like all involved had a great time.
Happy Birhtday Sammy! Looks like a lot of fun!
Julie said…
Hi from Julie from the uk,
I can't believe how much Sammy has changed since you left the uk last year.

I love to read your blog & see how Kimball & Sammy are doing.

luv from
Julie, Bracknell ward nursery
Jenni said…
You loved Chuck E. Cheese's?!?! Man, you ARE a good mom! I require a heavy dose of valium....

:-)
Amanda said…
Jenni,

I did have a million people there to help me with my children. Otherwise it would have been stressful.
Cheryl said…
There is no better place to celebrate a birthday as a child than at Chuck-E-Cheese. I wish we lived closer so we could have joined you. My kids think that place is as cool as Disneyland. Me, I wouldn't go that far!

Happy Birthday to a darling little fella!

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures