Pilates

Kimball decided to join my Mom and I while doing Pilates today. He did pretty good and lasted about 15 minutes with us. Half-way through the Side-Kick Series, Kimball said, "Let's stop and see how skinny we are." Too cute!

Comments

Jenni said…
If only...

Dang, girl. Where have you been? Noticeable absence, 'lil blogger.
Cheryl said…
That is hilarous! When I did pilates a few years ago, my boys would join in the fun too. It's amazing how kids think activities like that are fun and yet we adults look at them as work with added pain!!

Can't wait to see your post about Disneyland- my favorite place on earth!
Tyler Kearl said…
Kimball...answer = very
Natalie said…
That is pretty cute, Luke does my aerobics with me when I do them too.
Heather said…
Too Cute! My kids love to do yoga on the wii fit with me. Although I think they like the hula-hoop better ;)
Jami said…
So funny! Makes me miss when my girls exercised with me. They've all gotten tired of it now and just bug me to hurry up and get finished.
from Dicy said…
Oh my gosh, if only losing weight were so easy!