Blogging 101

So I'm a little late getting started. I've heard about this blogging thing for a little while now, and I've finally decided to give it a try. So here I am, my first post. I'm receiving Blogging 101 from my sister, Lindsey, who seems to be up to date on all of the ins and outs of this new world. I welcome the adventure and look forward to this new phase in my life.

Comments

Cheryl said…
I am so glad you started a blog. It will be the perfect way to document your adventures across the pond and you'll only have to type it once and let everyone in on the stories.

But beware, it's addictive. I just started the end of June and it's taken on a life of its own. I come up with posts over random things all day long. I feel like I'm some real journalist writing a daily article. Sad! But at the same time I really just do it for 1. my personal sanity, 2. to keep far away family up to date and 3. its my journal. You'll love blogging!

I hope you are feeling well and that your pregnancy is going great. This is quite a big move even when you are not six months along.

I loved seeing your family. Your boys are darling and getting so big. How fast the time passes.

Can't wait to read more and be better at keeping up with you.

Love,
Cheryl
Swagman said…
Welcome to the world of blogging. You can count on me to check back often to see your exploits in the UK

Swag (Andrew)

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck E. Cheese & Hannah's Arm

Catch Up, Part 2

Family Pictures