Survivor- The Shower
My sweet sisters and my dear friends put on the most amazing shower I have ever been to. At the time of my engagement, I was quite addicted to the reality TV show, Survivor. My sisters thought it only appropriate that my bridal shower be somewhat patterned after the show. Unfortunately, many of the pictures didn't turn out, but here are the ones that did.
My sisters had little activities set up at different tables. Each activity was a way to get to know Clark and I better. After accomplishing each activity, you received a "token" to add to a necklace that you received when you first came in.
In this activity, you had to dig through the "dirt" and find a "worm" to eat. Like I said, it was all Survivor style.
One of my favorite things to do is put puzzles together, so for this activity, you had to put together a bunch of puzzles that had to do with my life. For example, one was "Where did Amanda serve her mission?" Then there was a puzzle of the country of Brazil.
This is where people signed in and received their necklace.
My dear friend Angie and her sister and Mom hosted the shower and provided the yummy food. All of my sisters helped with the rest of the shower. It was so creative and fun. We had a great time!







Comments